USE REUSE REDUCE
- Use what you have
- Reuse what other people don’t use anymore
- Reduce what you want, reconsider your needs
REPAIR, RECYCLE or DO IT YOURSELF
- Repair what you can
- Make what you need
- Recycle what can be recycled
- Do I really need this?
- Can I recycle or reuse it after?
- Can I also borrow it from a friend?
- Who am I supporting by buying this?
- Grow your own food or buy from local small-scale farmers
- Compost your organic waste
- Connect with your neighbors
care about COMMUNITY
- Spend more time with people, and less time with technology
- Be open to diversity, support people in need and with disadvantages
- Engage in community activities
- Learn from elders, inspire younger ones
- Enjoy slow transportation on foot or by bicycle
- And don’t forget, life feels better when it goes slower ☺